These are some of the very early morning upgrades and positive calls we have seen from the analyst community this Friday morning:
- Emcore (EMKR) Started as Buy at Stanford Research.
- IAMGold (IAG) Started as Overweight at Thomas Weisel.
- PNM Resources (PNM) Raised To Market Perform at Wachovia.
- Priceline.com (PCLN) Raised to Buy at Citigroup.
- Switch & Data (SDXC) Started as Buy at SunTrust.
These are some of the early analyst calls we are seeing early this Friday morning:
- Comverse Technology (CMVT) Cut to Neutral at JPMorgan.
- Ctrip.com (CTRP) Cut estimates and maintained Buy but target cut 1/3 to $53 by Citigroup.
- Gaylord Entertainment (GET) Cut to Market Perform at Wachovia.
- Genentech (DNA) Cut to Hold at Citigroup.
- Harman (HAR) Cut to Neutral at Baird.
- J&J (JNJ) Cut to Neutral at UBS.
- Pantry (PTRY) Cut to Market Perform at FBR.
- WD-40 (WDFC) Cut to Underweight at JPMorgan.
24/7 Wall St.