i have commented on the kanzius machine machine before and also posted youtube news clips on the subject. readers will remember me stating there are many alternative treatments for cancer particularly in the energetic medicine field. therapies based on royal raymond rife technologies and energetic balancing are very successful at safely treating cancer and other incurable diseases. Dr Mercola has eloborated on my statements of potential profits on this machine.
previous youtube posts:
Dr. Mercola's Comments:
At first glance, this article might make you think we’ve entered some brand new era where conventional medicine has joined hands with an open-minded media and decided it’s time to embrace non-lethal cancer treatments with zero dangerous side effects.
Not so fast. I wouldn’t pop open the expensive bubbly just yet.
What’s So “Great” About the Kanzius Machine?
It’s a well-established fact that conventional medicine shuns inexpensive, non-invasive, all-natural, side-effect-free cancer treatments, no matter how much they protest such claims. Actions speak louder than words in this case.
So what is it about the Kanzius machine that has scientists so excited? After all, it’s not exactly the first of its kind. Similar devices have been created – in some cases decades ago -- by the likes of Raymond Rife, Dr. Hulda Clark, Dr. Carpenter, and Dr. John Holt.
The main difference is that the Kanzius machine requires nanoparticles to achieve its goal, and what self-respecting scientist of the 21st Century could resist a device that would finally put the nanoparticle into every modern treatment facility? And, at a wholesale price of $250 per 20 ml of nanoparticles, this treatment, if it works – side effects be damned – will be a guaranteed money generator.
How much money are we talking about?
I honestly don’t know. Markups on medical supplies and drugs can vary wildly from hospital to hospital, as many use “proprietary formulas” to arrive at their prices, but after a quick review of an expose’ article from 2004 on medical billing, it’s probably safe to say that the price you’d pay for nanoparticles would be anywhere between 7 to 15 times the wholesale cost, at minimum, putting 20 ml in the neighborhood of $1,750 to $3,750.
Call me jaded, but the fact that a retired radio technician, without a shred of medical background, is given credit for finding “a possible cure to cancer,” when esteemed doctors and scientists have been shunned, imprisoned, and driven out of business for finding alternative cancer cures that actually work, is so preposterous you’d have to be born yesterday to believe there’s no hidden agenda.
The Kanzius machine can create a new, very EXPENSIVE cancer treatment. That’s why scientists are high-fiving Mr. Kanzius and each other.
Whether or not it will be without dangerous side effects is an entirely different story. However, I sincerely doubt it, considering how this technique is supposed to work.
Please note, that the ONLY person claiming this technique to be completely safe and without side effects is Mr. Kanzius himself -- based on the “test” of putting his hand into the radio signal field and not suffering any apparent damage. Please. Somebody explain to me why reporters are not required to master independent, critical thinking anymore.
Cancer Cures – A History of Persecution
There are numerous examples of well-educated, innovative doctors and scientists who have created alternative cancer treatments, and whose results can blow conventional treatments out of the water any day of the week.
However, none of them have been able to reap any major rewards for their work. Instead, they’ve been persecuted, prosecuted or simply ridiculed into a corner of medicine commonly referred to as “quackery.”
Here’s a sampling of innovators with slightly more credentials than radio technology:
- Gaston Naessens – Dr. Naessens treatment is based on the theory that cancer is caused by a friendly microorganism called somatids ("little bodies") -- which are present in all cells -- that becomes unfriendly. His formula, 714X, provides nitrogen to the cancer cells, thus causing this microorganism to cease excreting their toxic compounds, and mobilize your immune system to kill the cancer cells. He was subsequently put on trial for his cancer discoveries.
- Raymond Rife – Rife used resonance to kill viruses and cancer cells. By increasing the intensity of a frequency that resonates naturally with each microbe, the Rife machine increases their natural oscillations until they distort and disintegrate from structural stress. Rife called this frequency 'the mortal oscillatory rate,' or 'MOR', and it was found to do no harm to surrounding healthy tissues.
- Stanislaw Burzynski -- Dr. Burzynski, founder of the Houston-based Burzynski Institute, treats cancer patients with substances called antineoplastons. He was indicted by a grand jury in 1995 for his use of antineoplastons– his second trial that year. He was acquitted.
- Hulda Clark – Dr. Clark has invented several devices, such as the Syncrometer and the Zapper, that scans and eliminates parasites, bacteria, viruses and toxins through positive offset frequencies.
- Antonella Carpenter -- Dr. Carpenter at LaseMed Inc. has an FDA approved cancer treatment called LIESH therapy (Light Induced Enhanced Selective Hyperthermia), using a proprietary photo-dynamic form of laser. Her technology is not embraced by the AMA, however.
- John Holt – Operating out of The Radiowave Clinic in Australia for the past 30 years, Dr. Holt’s treatment consists of an intravenious dose of "glycolytic metabolic inhibitors" (GMI) -- agents that disrupt the metabolism of cancer cells -- immediately prior to exposure to radiowaves of 434 MHz in the ultra-high frequence (UHF) band.
- Ryke Geerd Hamer – Dr. Hamer’s “German New Medicine” (GNM), operates under the premise that every disease, including cancer, originates from an unexpected shock experience, and that all disease can be cured by resolving these underlying emotional traumas. Despite a 95 percent success rate, Dr. Hamer has spent time in prison for refusing to disavow his medical findings and stop treating his patients with his unorthodox techniques, and is currently living in exile, seeking asylum from persecution.
Might the Kanzius Machine be a Safe Alternative?
I believe there are a variety of factors involved that would need to be answered before anyone can really make a determination about its safety.
What radio wave frequencies are used? Are they similar to the frequencies of healthy cells? (Considering the premise of the machine is to heat metal particles, not to oscillate the cancer cells to death like the Rife machine, for example.)
How are the nanoparticles removed or excreted from your body after treatment?
Will your immune system accept billions of foreign nanoparticles floating around in your blood stream, or will it go into overdrive, rendering you more open to other infections and illnesses?
And, contrary to Mr. Kanzius hand-in-the-radio field-test, is it really possible to submit the human body to radio waves strong enough to heat metal particles within, without doing damage to healthy cells? This is one of my biggest question marks, as there is an ever growing body of research showing just how dangerous exposure to radio waves can be, even from non-thermal exposure sources such as wi-fi and cell phones. If you need a refresher, please see How Cellphone Radiation Affects Your Cells.
Personally, I’m skeptical.
And I firmly believe that even if it does turn out to be a viable treatment that is safer than chemotherapy, it will not be a more inexpensive option.
How to Virtually Eliminate Your Risk of Cancer, Naturally
I believe these relatively simple risk reduction strategies can help you to VIRTUALLY ELIMINATE your cancer risk, and radically improve your chances of recovering from cancer if you currently have it.
You won’t read or hear much about these elsewhere because they have not been formally "proven" by conservative researchers. However, were you aware that 85 percent of therapies currently recommended by conventional medicine have never been formally proven either? That’s something to think about.
- Reduce your processed food, sugar and grain carbohydrate intake
- Control your fasting insulin and leptin levels
- Normalize your ratio of omega-3 to omega-6 fats
- Get regular exercise
- Normalize your vitamin D levels and vitamin A levels by getting plenty of sunlight exposure and consider careful supplementation when this is not possible. If you take oral vitamin D and have a cancer, it would be very prudent to monitor your vitamin D blood levels regularly.
- Get a good night's sleep
- Eat according to your nutritional type. The potent anti-cancer effects of this principle are very much underappreciated. When we treat cancer patients in our clinic this is one of the most powerful anti-cancer strategies we have
- Reduce your exposure to environmental toxins like pesticides, household chemical cleaners, synthetic air fresheners and air pollution
- Limit your exposure and provide protection for yourself from information carrying radio waves produced by cell phone towers, base stations, phones and WiFi stations
- Avoid frying or charbroiling your food. Boil, poach or steam your foods instead
- Have a tool to permanently reprogram the neurological short-circuiting that can activate cancer genes. Even the CDC states that 85 percent of disease is caused by emotions. It is likely that this factor may be more important than all the other physical ones listed here, so make sure this is addressed. Energy psychology seems to be one of the best approaches and my particular favorite tool, as you may know, is the Emotional Freedom Technique
- Make sure you get to and remain at a healthy weight. If you are having problems with eating the right foods and exercising regularly, try the hypnosis program for weight that I recommend.
The Kanzius Machine: A Cancer Cure? - Articles