These are some of the key downgrades or negative calls we are seeing from analysts this Friday morning with more than two hours to the open:
- First Mercury (FMR) Cut to Neutral at JPMorgan.
- GOL Linhas Areas Inteligentes S.A. (GOL) Cut to Underweight at JPMorgan.
- Hansen Medical (HNSN) Cut to Neutral at Merriman Curhan Ford.
- ImClone (IMCL) Cut to Hold at Citigroup.
- Monster Worldwide (MNST) Cut to Neutral at JPMorgan.
- Osiris Therapeutics (OSIR) Cut to Underperform at Jefferies.
- Wyeth (WYE) Cut to Neutral at HSBC.
These are not all of the analyst calls by far, but these are some of the calls that appear as impact calls this Friday morning witth more than two-hours to the open:
- Barrick Gold (ABX) Raised to Outperform at Credit Suisse.
- Cablevision (CVC) Raised to Buy at Citigroup.
- EMC (EMC) Raised to Outperform at FBR.
- Motorola (MOT) Raised to Neutral from Sell at Piper Jaffray.
- Omnicare (OCR) Raised to Buy at Jefferies.
- Powerwave (PWAV) Raised to Buy at Jefferies.
- RehabCare (RHB) Raised to Outperform at Morgan Keegan.
24/7 Wall St.