Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Electronic Medicine: Pollen & Energetic Balancing

Pollen Alert in Boston Area


Pollen is only medium today. Yet biking hard created a significant effect. You will need this frequency to knock out the most important pollen.

label loop
dwell 15
program c
vbackfreq a 0.049787068 0 66.6
vbackfreq b 0.002478752 0 66.6
fuzz .024% 1
466544
pause 45
goto loop

Pollens are living things that the immune system trys to eliminate. If your immune system malfunctions you get allergies which are the symptoms of your immune system misfiring. You probably have some mold, lyme organisms, or bacterial infections that are crippling your immune system. The Mayo clinic noticed about 75% of allergy victims had fungal infections in their sinuses. Frequencies provide an iron lung for your immune system in the short term and clean out your system in the longer term. Allergies symptoms will disappear in a couple of minutes. Regular use of frequencies will turn pollens into minor annoyances which are easily fixed.

My allergies were so bad in 1993 that my Harvard trained physician said he was going to have to send a nurse to my office every week to save me. That was the day I fired him. He was totally incompetent to treat my condition (and I only go to the best physicians recommended by my physician friends who are also leading physicians at the best hospitals). Who knows, maybe they have improved over the past 15 years!

Now I spend some of my research time investigating drug frequencies which can be used to remove chronic drug residues from former allergy suffers. While some of these drugs prevent allergy attacks, they also reduce optimum lung capacity because of chronic residue. Once you terminate the allergy attacks, to take performance to the next level you need to remove the drug effects.

Dr. Jeff Sutherland's Electronic Medicine: Pollen Alert in Boston Area


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your spam will not get posted on my blog. No wizetrade spammers etc

Subscribe to "The $t0ckman" via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner